Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

heart broken..


Ya Allah aku berlindung pada-MU dari rasa sedih dan gelisah dan aku berlindung pada-MU dari sikap pengecut dan bakhil dan aku berlindung pada-MU dari cengkaman hutang dan penindasan orang..

tahu x..bila am cakap am ok..am really mean it..as when I said i'm not and that's it..I'm not..when sometimes..the facts that u told me..blow my heart into pieces, change the tears into waterfall and mince my feeling. in that time I still want to say..no worry i'm ok n nothing happen..n u never gonna to see it until d end

p/s: ntah berapa ratus kali aku membaca doa ini..ya Allah sembuhkan hatiku..really want to cry hard..really want to hug someone..i just want to cry hard..wuaaaaaaaaa :'(

2 comments:

mimiey_omar said...

Kenapa ni am? meh2..cecite cecite kt sy ape ke heinyer... =)

Arm_mj said...

alo..mdm jgn la tny..sedeyh balik..*terharu* hehhe