Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

#10

satu hari nanti, saya akan tinggalkan awak juga.

(those words like a needle) sumber: klik

p/s: awak, bila that day arrive, the time that u are really sure that u'll leave me behind. Just imagine that I'm crying even worst that I'm crying on "that" day and, I want u to believe that, when I'm able crying hardly means I'm able to laugh fully because Allah wont let me down forever. So when that day comes, please enjoy your life fully, smile greatly because u have a beautiful smile ever, and please don't think of me.

even read it again make me sick. Dang, asal aku pi letak kat sini plak!

2 comments:

beautiful_rose said...

itu pasti...

Arm_mj said...

perpisahan tu pasati, walau kita tahu..namun kita selalu tak mempersiapkan diri menghadapi detik2 tu..